Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
Bratslavsky Consulting Engineers, Inc., an engineering & construction management company, is currently hiring a part-time CPM Analyst/ Schedulerwith experience on complex, long-term, multi-year projects. The successful candidate will need to have experience with the following:
- Preparing cost and resource loaded schedules,
- Preparing time impact analysis (TIA),
- Preparing critical path analysis,
- Preparing schedule variance reports baseline versus schedule updates,
- Preparing risk analysis,
- Preparing and analyze histograms of cost, schedule, resource and percent complete S-curves (cumulative and per period) earned value management,
- Familiar with using scheduling software like Microsoft Project and Primavera P6.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following qualifications/requirements:
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the field of building, managing and analyzing complex multi-project schedules of design and construction projects.
- Must have taken and provide proof of, at least one CPM training class within the past 5 years.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to Dannie @ bce-ak.com
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.