Salary: $40.00 to $70.00 /hour
Engineering & construction management company is currently hiring a Construction Manager (CM) to provide construction management services for a project at Plum Orchard Mansion, a large historic structure and the most iconic structure on Cumberland Island. This project will provide a new roof to correct multiple roof leaks to prevent moisture from entering the structure to cause severe structural damage to interior walls, ceilings, furnishings, and artifacts.
The project consists of the following:
- Repair or replace three pine shingle/rubber membrane roofs totaling approximately 25,000 square feet of shingles and 2,500 square feet of flat rubber membrane, with a more sustainable product.
- All existing shingles will be removed and replaced.
- Any damaged framing will be repaired.
120 calendar days of construction management services – up to a 6 mos. Period of Performance (February 2021- August 2021). Exact dates of performance have yet to be determined and are dependent upon start of construction activities.
Cumberland Island National Seashore, Plum Orchard Mansion, Camden County, GA
- Education and professional qualifications related to construction, architecture, and engineering.
- Experience providing similar services for similar projects.
- Education leading to or equivalent to a Construction Management Degree or Engineering Degree.
- Prior experience working with Federal Government Project Managers/CORs on processing change requests, requests for information, submittals, and field observation reports.
- Must have a minimum of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 30-hour construction safety training certification.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to felix @bce-ak.com
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.