Oahu Island, HI
Salary: $40.00 to $80.00 /hour
Engineering & construction management company is currently hiring a Senior Construction Manager (CM) to provide construction management services for projects
Project Location: O’ahu Hawaii
Period of Performance: Part time (24 hrs per week) from approximately March 2021 through July 2022.
CM shall be a US Citizen and knowledgeable in construction practices, including the following:
- Have extensive recent construction quality assurance experience in Hawaii.
- Knowledge of local trade capabilities and quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC)
- Knowledge of managing multi trade construction progress.
- Extensive experience as a construction superintendent
- Extensive knowledge managing building trades, subcontractors and construction safety.
- Extensive electrical system expertise required (secondary voltage systems and construction of civil components supporting primary voltage systems).
- Must have minimum 10 years construction supervision, management and QC experience.
- Recent experience with coordinating Coast Guard or Military design/build operations desirable.
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.