Carolina, PR 00979
Salary: $40.00 to $80.00 /hour
Engineering & construction management company is currently hiring a Construction Manager (CM) to provide construction management services for projects
Project Location: Puerto Rico
Period of Performance: February 2021- February 2022
CM shall have a degree in one of the following: Construction Management; Engineering; Architecture; Historic Preservation; Coastal Engineering; and be a US Citizen and knowledgeable in construction practices, including the following:
- Have extensive experience in masonry construction (especially historic stone masonry).
- Construction management experience in coastal areas and with coastal restorations.
- Minimum 5 years construction management experience.
- Experience preparing and drafting: modifications; government estimates, RFI’s; Process submittal reports;
- Must be experienced utilizing project management software programs.
- Previous Experience with National Park Service a plus.
- Knowledge of and quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC)
- Experience managing construction/repair of historic pavers, street lights, poles, roofing, skylights, doors, windows, shutters, lighthouses, shore line and under water protection systems.
- Extensive knowledge managing building trades, subcontractors and construction safety.
- Extensive electrical system expertise required (secondary voltage systems and construction of civil components supporting primary voltage systems).
- Must have minimum 5 years construction supervision, management and QC experience.
- OSHA-30 is required.
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.