Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
Bratslavsky Consulting Engineers, Inc., an engineering & construction management company, is currently hiring a full-time Onsite Project Manager with experience in developing and maintaining complex, long-term, multi-year project management activities including but not limited to:
- Developing and controlling budgets and funding strategies.
- Scheduling and coordination of project interactions among existing and occupied facilities, with emphasis on new construction and civil infrastructure projects – bridges, roads, water and sewer and utilities.
- Managing interdisciplinary teams of professionals and supporting labor categories
- Integrating competing and/or conflicting elements into the planning and execution processes so that project requirements flow smoothly.
- Familiarity with Federal and local government office building projects, with procedural requirements, review requirements, and approval requirements.
The successful Onsite Project Manager candidate will need to meet the following qualifications/requirements:
- Possess a degree in architecture, engineering, business management or construction management (from an accredited college/university) or in lieu of the degree the candidate must have 10 years of management experience in the construction management field.
- Shall possess strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, and maintaining official project records.
- Experience in conducting meetings, and briefing clients and management personnel.
- Knowledge of construction, codes, means and methods, e.g., proper applications of construction materials and methods of installation in the Architect’s or Engineer’s area of expertise.
- Ability to interpret Architectural and Engineering plans and specifications, fluent skills in the use of all required software.
- Ability to accurately calculate construction costs for changes; price the value of needed work and advise on negotiations of equitable adjustments.
- Ability to inspect materials, workmanship, construction and installation of various systems in the Architect’s or Engineer’s area of expertise.
- Knowledge of safety practices in the construction industry, including specifically, a background that indicates familiarity with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety requirements on construction projects.
- Shall possess experience with the Project Delivery Method utilized for the subject project and referenced in the solicitation and contract documents.
- It is preferred, but not required, that anyone serving in this capacity be a Certified Construction Manager (CCM) from the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA).
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to Dannie @ bce-ak.com
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.