Salary: $35.00 /hour
Engineering & construction management company currently hiring a full-time Construction Manager to provide construction management services to replace structural steel and elevator equipment in NM.
Construction includes replacement of all components, including cars, counterweights, elevator cables, overspeed governor, pit equipment, machine room equipment, wiring, plus guiderails and their alignment. The new elevator system shall be inspected and certified. Additionally, the scope of work includes abatement of hazardous materials as required. A new roof opening and relocation of an HVAC unit to remove existing hoists and install new components.
- Education and professional qualifications in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Structural Engineering;
- Experience with Steel Framework;
- Experience with Elevator Components;
- Minimum five (5) years Construction Management Experience;
- Demonstrated ability to prepare draft modifications, independent government estimates, responses to requests for information, process submittals, prepare field observation reports and conduct progress meetings and prepare meeting minutes;
- Familiarity with the use of Project Management software programs;
- Shall also be computer literate and able to open and manipulate Oracle Primavera Project and Microsoft (MS) Project, Word, and Excel;
- Shall be knowledgeable in construction practices including applicable building codes, applicable safety regulations;
- Shall be knowledgeable in cost breakdown estimating and negotiating, and technical writing;
- Must have a minimum of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 30-hour construction safety training.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to dannie @ bce-ak.com
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.