Rochester, NY 14614
Salary: $20.00 to $45.00 /hour
Bratslavsky Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an established engineering and management company seeking a professional to provide Construction Quality Management (CQM) service for a retaining wall and security perimeter fence project at Keating Courthouse located in Rochester, New York. The scope of this project is providing additional perimeter security fencing, vehicle gates, and pedestrian gates, removing and replacing the existing retaining wall, access control, and repair/restoration of existing landscaping at completion. This CQM position is subject to contract award.
The duties of the CQM include:
- Perform existing conditions survey;
- Monitor GC’s quality control program;
- Attend project meetings;
- Perform site inspections;
- Review, process and track submittals/RFI;
- Review contractor payments;
- Change order administration;
- Contract closeout;
- Security clearance tracking
The Construction Quality Manager (CQM) requirements include:
- Current Certified Construction Manager (CCM) by the Construction Management Association of America;
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience;
- Successfully managed a single construction project or program of concurrent construction projects of similar scope and complexity as this project, ($1 million plus concrete removal and replacement projects/exterior fence installation).
The CQM will be expected to obtain a long term HSPD-12 security clearance to work on this project.
Performance Period: This is a full-time position to last 16 weeks/640 hours. Tentative performance dates are June 16th, 2020 through October 3rd, 2020. Exact dates of performance have yet to be determined and are dependent upon start of construction activities.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to dannie @ bce-ak.com
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.