Highlands, NJ 07732
Salary: $30.00 to $60.00 /hour
Bratslavsky Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an established engineering and management company looking to hire a Construction Manager Representative (CMR). This CMR position is subject to contract award.
- The CMR shall provide construction management oversight and project coordination on-site to include meeting facilitation, and coordination with the project teams as necessary to complete the work.
- The CMR shall use effective time management to provide construction management when project on-site work occurs concurrently and coordinate with Project Managers and Specialists when prioritization is needed.
- The CMR shall perform all professional services, as necessary, including assistance to the NPS evaluating Contractors’ technical modification proposals, cost estimating services, scheduling, value engineering services, procurement services, construction administration and management, documentation, and claims management.
- All work performed on the facilities shall be undertaken with the utmost care to ensure the respect and preservation of natural and cultural resources.
- All work shall proceed in a manner that will minimize disruption of on-going Park operations.
- The on-site CMR is responsible for coordinating the contractor’s construction efforts with the Park’s daily operations.
- The CMR must have a working knowledge of architectural, mechanical, electrical, civil, structural, architectural, and landscape architectural construction practices and methods (as appropriate for the type of construction work involved).
- The CMR must be familiar with reading and understanding civil, mechanical, electrical, structural, architectural, and landscape architectural (as appropriate) drawings and specifications in order to perform on-site interpretation of contract documents, codes, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- The Construction Management Representative (CMR) shall be knowledgeable in resource protection measures and historic preservation treatment measures required by governmental agencies to avoid and minimize potential construction related adverse impacts to natural and cultural resources.
- The CMR shall be knowledgeable and understand procedures related to archaeological findings.
- The individual shall be knowledgeable in asbestos abatement and lead hazard management procedures.
Location: The construction project locations are each in New Jersey/National Park Service/Gateway National Recreation Area/Sandy Hook Unit.
Performance Period: The CM firm shall provide a not to exceed total of 2,024 full-time hours of construction management services. On-site construction activities for each project will occur concurrently at times. Exact dates of performance have yet to be determined and are dependent upon start of construction activities. Period of performance of this contract will be June 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
Confidentiality: The information developed under this Scope of Services is the property of the U. S. Government and shall be kept in strict confidence.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to dannie @ bce-ak.com
BCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.