A professional engineering and project management company is seeking an experienced Construction/Project Manager on part-time or full-time basis to serve as a representative of the project owner(s) to ensure the projects are built in accordance with the approved design and all applicable standards, codes, regulations, permit requirements and best practices.
Position requirements include:
- Experience in construction project management and representing owners to deliver building construction.
- Familiarity with all types of construction project management models.
- Prior experience leading projects with at least $2 million in construction costs.
- Excellent Project Management credentials including managing construction projects from conception to completion, including managing all project resources, project budgets, project financials, engineering consultants, architects and interior designers.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Project, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience with government projects is a plus.
If interested and qualified, please reply with resume, completed projects, and recent 3-4 professional references to anastasia @ bce-ak.com